Friday, May 27, 2011

Tie it Up!

In the process of unpacking into my new place, I've been uncovering my most neglected accessory...the belt. It's the type of item that can easily be flung to the edges of your closet, never to be seen again. Yet, whether they're braided, colored, leather or silk, belts can be the most exciting part of your outfit! It has the ability to control all the unbounded fabric of a top or a skirt, but no need to wrap it so tight that you cant breathe. Sometimes letting it hang loose is just as fun. Here are some ideas I love!
Enjoy xoxo 


Fluorescent colored belts are all the rage lately, been trying to find a teal one myself!

Braided. Love the way they tie it. Solves the length problem!

{NatalieHuges CannedFashion}


Floral...
{J Crew}


Subtle..



No comments: