Thursday, April 28, 2011

Expose It

Your SF correspondent is thinking about moving. So onto the apartment hunt: Studio? 1 bedroom? Roommates? All these questions coming at once. But I think the one that's got me up day and night has to do with today's post: the Exposed Brick look. I want it!!!


You may be wondering: are we looking from the outside or the inside? Well since most of us can't stand on air, it seems that we're looking from the inside. This look is special because it gives a sense of ruggedness and charm to any apartment, all from the inside!



Now this image would be mine only in my dreams. You see with the budget I have I'll be lucky to get half of this apartment, but as long as one wall has some exposed brick on it, I'm ecstatic. Charm, style, urban character, the exposed brick look adds some flavor to any apartment!



If you enjoy this post and others like it, follow our blog, The Skinny Latte, to your right!

No comments: