Sunday, April 17, 2011

70's Heavenly

I used to think the 70's was not my era of fashion. And then I happened upon these pictures. Bell bottoms, layers, beautiful synchrony of color, fur, belts, turtle necks, boots boots boots, what more can I say, I'm in love!





This dress is absolutely breathtaking - shine, glamor, and waves. For modesty purposes, you can always wear a shirt underneath. It may get a bit complicated because the dress' material wouldn't look good with, for example, a simple cotton long sleeved shirt. Wear instead a silk button-down, or anything with fancy-ish material. And your cover-up worries are solved!



I love layers, and this is the season of layers! What more can I girl ask for? If the skirt is too short for you, extend it! But don't extend it in a way that will emphasize your flaws. It's always all about cut and proportion, so wear a skirt that will flatter you and your shape.

And here you have it, the 70's in 2011! 

Pictures from Fall 2010 Runway.

No comments: